This is so uncool !
Thanks giving is not about bad things happening to good people !
"I was cooking ribs, getting ready to put the barbecue sauce on," said Grandma Bonnie Anderson, who had most of her meal for 12 already on the table when she smelled smoke behind her in a storage room and saw flames."
Please read the whole story by following this link HERE !
There is a video as well !
Folks, the next time you grunt and growl about how hard life is treating you - think back on incidents such as these !